- To support people affected and their families.
- To improve the way services and treatments are provided.
- To instil hope that recovery from an eating disorder is always possible.
- To change the way people think and talk about eating disorders.
- To raise awareness and understanding.
- To challenge stigma and perpetuating factors.
- To be a voice for those who are struggling to find their own.
- To strongly promote immediate, early intervention and challenge any barriers to accessing care.
- To promote and encourage research and evidence based practice.
Click here to view full PDF